These days Wet/Dry Vacuums are all the rage! People are realizing they have endless uses that are far reaching even outside of the realm of typical professional scope. Sure you can vacuum up your floor, but I bet you didn’t know about these 7 less commonly known about uses for your wet/dry vacuum…
7. Hitting the lake and beach has never been funner, turn on your wet/dry vacuum, save dad the emphysema and blow up your big and small inflatables.
6. Have you ever been suddenly startled to find that your toilet has run over and made it all the way to a carpeted area? Hook up the garden hose to the drain and run it outside. Start up the wet/dry vacuum and get rid of your new water front.
5. Snow! having snowball fights, sledding, and building a snowman may be fun, but cleaning up the snow prints tracked in the house afterwards never is… Use the wet/dry vacuum to suck up the snow dragged in by the kids and pets.
4. Cleaning out the home fireplace is easier and cleaner with a wet/dry vacuum, versus doing it by hand. Not only does it rid you of ashes, it also gives your fireplaces a nice wash down.
3. Unclogging drains? Yep! Switch the hose to the port that blows air out and let her rip! The strong gush of air sends grease, gunk, and hair into pieces. No plumber needed…
2. Worried that dinner with the in-laws may get out of hand, Not a problem! Food and drink messes suck up in a snap.
1. Need to make your most recent ex jealous… Turn on your Wet/Dry Vacuum, make numerous applications to your neck in 10-15 second increments and viola, now you can show him/her what she’s missing.
Look for part two of the Top Seven Reasons to have a Wet/Dry Vac : Ridgid 16 Gallon High Performance Wet/Dry Vacuum 31693.