It’s small but mighty! RIDGID has put a lot of technology into its new compact Ridgid Micro IR-100. This new device allows you to safely and accurately read surface temperatures, without contact, in as little time as 150 milliseconds or less. Upgrades in the laser technology contained within this gadget allow for more accurate readings from longer distances, where hazardous conditions may be present or where problem areas may be inaccessible. With the built in simple to hold pistol grip style, you point, click and read. While the thermometer gathers temperature data the IR’s Ultra Dual Class Lasers shine red on the area of contact. This provides professional tradesmen accurate readings on its easy to read backlit LCD screen.
Common applications for this product include prevention, diagnosis and troubleshooting. It can be used safely without contact to identify potential problems in electrical motors and systems, circuit breakers, as well as bringing attention to problems with steam traps and heating & ventilation units.
The Micro IR-100 Features:
- The IR has Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers – easily illuminates the surface area being measured, leading to less errors that result from objects contaminating the visual field.
- For longer safer readings, offers a 20 to 1 distance to spot ratio.
- Visual and audible alarms quickly alert you to readings falling outside of desired ranges.
- Bright Backlit LCD Display offers an advantage over even the most poorly lit environments.
- Designed with a focus on ergonomics and usability this product was engineered for professional appeal.
- Sturdy construction provides long lasting durability that is ready to rise up to the most rigorous challenges.
- Tripod mountable, offering users even more consistency and accuracy.
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery.
It’s easy to see how Ridgid’s latest solution makes diagnosing and troubleshooting a whole lot easier.